THINGS I LOVE. RIGHT. NOW.
Everything may change tomorrow.
- •This hat.Available now at Edison Chen’s 3125c pop-up on La Brea, in partnership with the artists Devin Troy and Cali DeWitt // Dad hats are the new 5-panels...
- •These phone chargers.(not my photo) http://bit.ly/1slFdbh
- •This setup.My Canon lenses on my mirrorless Sony a7r. Made possible by Metabones.
- •This trick.I guess I’m late on this one. Helps with flow and can control. Thanks Owen.
- •This band.(not my photo) Been listening to Wildwood alum Cherry Glazerr again lately. Remember last year when KCRW’s Cherry Glaser interviewed Cherry Glazerr?
- •This video.
- •These spam musubis.My former Art Director is the man behind the wildly popular East Los Musubi, which means sometimes we get mid-day deliveries like these. Spam, rice, and everything nice (chorizo? tofu?)
- •This board.This week, it’s my 6’4” Fowler VMachine. I have two of these - the perfect board for LA beach breaks. Enough volume to paddle like a longboard, flat and tri-finned to drop you into anything, no matter how sharp or dumpy.
- •This view.Every night at our headquarters, I’m usually the last to lockup. Today, I walked out with my Creative Director Patrick who also has an affinity for old, useless, cars that people mistake for appliances.