THINGS THIS MAN AT THE BUS STOP HAS SAID IN THE TEN MINUTES SINCE I DOWNLOADED THIS APP...
Just got on the bus, gonna do this from memory, no particular order.
- •"Do you need a two day bus pass?"
- •"I sell blue diamonds."
- •"Viagra man!"
- •"You wanna help me move a piano?"He claimed there was four hundred dollars profit in this endeavor.
- •"I only need three fifty for a pint a clear heaven."
- •"I still got stuff in storage up at Peterson and Pulaski, my whole life, scattered on the streets."No he was not Springsteen, he just got weirdly poetic for like, a split second.
- •"You play? One hundred, two hours."This has to be about hookers right?
- •"Sometimes they straight ask me how big it is and I'm like, you sure you wanna know? But I always show em."...
- •"I speak four languages."
- •"I'd love to visit back home but, you know, too many people know me there."
- •"I only hold for the bigs, I don't sell."Despite being good at playing it cool, this immediately made me feel I was going to be shot.
- •"I save lives man."I can't see how this could be true.
- •"But you can use it for forty eight hours!"