TIMES SCOUT FINCH ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED IT...
- •"Atticus was right. One time he said you never really know a man until you stand in his shoes and walk around in them."
- •"[Calpernia] seemed glad to see me when I appeared in the kitchen and by watching her I began to think there was some skill involved in being a girl."
- •"If your girl come close to me, she ain't going home like she post to be..."
- •"I felt the starched walls of a pink cotton penitentiary closing in on me..."
- •"Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing."
- •"I was born good, but had grown progressively worse every year."
- •"It's was times like these when I though my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man that ever lived."
- •"I think there's just one kind of folks. Folks.