Albums that changed my life
- •Live at Red Rocks - DMBFirst crush on a band. To be fair, I was barely a teenager.
- •Live Across A Wire - Counting CrowsFull on teenager. It had a sensitive side and a "rocking" side.
- •40 oz. to Freedom - SublimeI'm aware of the perception of Sublime fans. This introduced me to a lot of different music. Recently purchased Robbin' the Hood and it holds up.
- •Workingman's Dead - Grateful DeadLove the spacey jams, but love the heartbreaking melodies and acoustic guitars even more.
- •Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - WilcoBought it my senior year of high school and listened to it for about a year straight. Basically my soundtrack to college (unfortunately).
- •Be The Void - Dr. DogThey're just my favorite band and everything I am looking for out of music.
- •Honorable MentionPinkerton, Modern Vampires of the City, Boys and Girls in America/Born to Run
- •Some albums of noteDookie, Blue Album, Vitalogy, Throwing Copper, Sixteen Stone, Dude Ranch, Parachutes, Morning Glory, jagged little pill, Tuesday night music club, gravedancers Union, whatever candlebox's album was called