10 Reasons for Britain to Exit the EU.
From an EU perspective.
- 1.Restaurants can finally stop serving fish and chips as a five-course meal.Vive la France.
- 2."The Queen" will be Dutch again.
- 3.No more WW2 television replays.Sorry Winston.
- 4.French independence and no DTA for the 9,000 easyJet, Virgin, and BA pilots living in that one bedroom apartment in Paris.DTA: Dual Taxation Agreement.
- 5.Visas required for Europe's worst behaved tourists.Demand for "I love England" tattoos drops.
- 6.Neil Kinnock gets to go home.This is a major event for citizens of Strasbourg and Brussels.
- 7.The BBC will once again be relegated to the back rooms of short wave radio.
- 8.The term "Kappa Slapper" is removed from the European vocabulary overnight.Removing the awful images invoked by Kappa Slappers from the collective EU memory will take longer.
- 9.The end of 1966 Soccer World Cup replays.
- 10.Germans won't have to wake up so early to put out their towels on the sun loungers in Marbella (Spain) anymore.This is a big plus for me 😋