What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
...well this should be interesting
- 1.An artistI just like to express myself on paper
- 2.A Korean idolIt was nearly attainable but the tone deaf and lack of rhythm killed the dream.
- 3.MissionaryA close family friend was a missionary and I looked up to him as a role model. I do enjoy helping people but realized the religion was compromising my identity.
- 4.A social workerI enjoyed helping people but realized the job would have been a detrimental affect to my emotions. I respect and admire any social workers.
- 5.ArchitectWait, nah.
- 6.Professional Iditarod RacerCause it sounded badass and it was senior year of college
- 7.An artistThese days my friend and i have batched a plan to build a farmhouse in the SouthWest to fulfill our dreams. Me as an artist and she as a writer.....