What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
...well this should be interesting
- •An artistI just like to express myself on paper
- •A Korean idolIt was nearly attainable but the tone deaf and lack of rhythm killed the dream.
- •MissionaryA close family friend was a missionary and I looked up to him as a role model. I do enjoy helping people but realized the religion was compromising my identity.
- •A social workerI enjoyed helping people but realized the job would have been a detrimental affect to my emotions. I respect and admire any social workers.
- •ArchitectWait, nah.
- •Professional Iditarod RacerCause it sounded badass and it was senior year of college
- •An artistThese days my friend and i have batched a plan to build a farmhouse in the SouthWest to fulfill our dreams. Me as an artist and she as a writer.....