WEEKEND BRUNCH (WEST L.A.)
West LA has more and more really good brunch spots now. Here are some of my favorites--
- •Viviane in Beverly Hills
- •Local Kitchen and Wine Bar in Culver City
- •Farmshop in Brentwood
- •The Getty Center in BrentwoodGreat way to spend the morning looking at art and eat. The cafe has been expanded with a lot of food choices.
- •Milo&Olive in Brentwood
- •Tavern / The Larder in Brentwood
- •Cadet in Santa Monica
- •Huckleberry in Santa Monica
- •M Street Kitchen in Santa MonicaMaple syrup bacon - must have.
- •Palihouse in Santa MonicaNot open to public, but if you happen to stay there for staycation you can order brunch anywhere in the boutique hotel.
- •Another Kind of Sunrise in VeniceA quick order-and-go spot tucked inside an alleyway.
- •Dudley Market in VeniceCute part-shop-part-cafe spot. French toast is 👌🏼.
- •Gjelina in Venice
- •Gjusta in Venice
- •Rose Cafe in Venice
- •Superba Food + Bread in Venice