Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •"That is literally the grossest thing ever." - on my boss eating a Greek yogurt (when he had a cold)
- •Dynamic Exploration of the Expression 'On Your Person'
- •'Anywhere But Their Face': Intro to Where to Look When Speaking With a Member of the Public
- •Sunglassery and Sunglass Hygiene in the 21st Century
- •"Love the one you're with" - Crosby, Stills and Nash (I actually went to a wedding where they used this)
- •"Kill Your Mother, Rape Your Dog" - Dying Fetus
- •"All by myself" - Celine Dion
- •"Forced Gender Reassignment" - Cattle Decapitation
These are 100% true
- •Wrapped a present for myself. It was actually really well done and beautiful. Woke up in the morning with no memory of wrapping gift. Inside? My wallet and a can of Coke.
- •Called my older sister in the middle of the night reading her apartment listings in Boston off of Craigslist. Neither of us had ever been to Boston or even planned to.
- •Woke up covered in sticky red liquid and thought it was blood. It was, in fact, the remnants of an entire box of Swiss Miss packets I had opened and eaten in bed mixed with my own drool.
- •We look dope in fingerless gloves
- •We don't ice skate
- •A touch of the ol' Voice Immodulation Disorder
There are 8 real college football players and 7 Harry Potter characters below. Can you guess them all?
- •Thaddeus Snodgrass
- •Riley Lovingood
- •Ludo Bagman
- •Tortilla chips and cocktail sauce.
- •A pre-made graham cracker pie shell
- •A can of Campbells Chunky Pub-Style Chicken Pot Pie soup that neither of us bought and can't figure out how we acquired but for some reason never threw/gave away