THINGS I'VE EATEN FOR DINNER WHEN MY HUSBAND WAS OUT OF TOWN
- •Tortilla chips and cocktail sauce.
- •A pre-made graham cracker pie shell
- •A can of Campbells Chunky Pub-Style Chicken Pot Pie soup that neither of us bought and can't figure out how we acquired but for some reason never threw/gave away
- •Macaroni and cheese with almond milk instead of regular milk and olive oil instead of butter.
- •A can of chickpeas
- •Chicken broth and a muffin that had fallen apart when I smuggled from work in a napkin in my purse.
- •Half a bag of frozen cranberries and 4 baked fish sticks