How things went down at Republique last night
- •Roommate says "let's go to Republique! They have great kimchi fried rice" a lunch menu item
- •We drive 2 blocks to Republique because we live in LA
- •Oops! It's dinner time and not only do they not have the kimchi fried rice, the menu is 50% more expensive.
- •We're dressed like vagrants
- •"Do you have Diet Coke?" No
- •"Is this a vegetarian salad?" No
- •"Umm ok I guess we'll share the pasta"
- •Three of us shared three ravioli pasta pillows
- •One of us ordered dominos at the end of the meal