Books I Read This Week
Spent some time in Florida this week and got lots of reading done
- •In A Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware- finished this on the plane ride down. Fans of Girl On The Train will like this one.
- •Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams- the latest in her Schuyler women series and the best one yet
- •Summerland by Elin Hillerbrand- my first Hillerbrand novel. It was so emotional, I'll definitely be reading more by her.
- •Burnt Mountain by Anne Rivers Siddons- started this on the plane ride home. Her book Colony is one of my favorites.
- •People I Want To Punch In The Throat by Jen Mann- I read this on the treadmill and laughed the entire time.
- •Make Em Laugh- by Debbie Reynolds- this one is strictly for fans of Miss Reynolds. It's mostly anecdotes about her life and famous people she knows. She has a wicked sense of humor.