ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...
You get one thing and one thing only. What will it be?
- •A book deal.
- •Two book dealsSuggested by @LevNovak
- •My student loans magically paid off by a mysterious benefactorSuggested by @LizDawson
- •Hannukah presents.Suggested by @sam
- •Just a little bit more time.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •Pass my exam.Suggested by @shainadesai
- •To be sure of my futureSuggested by @alishakurji
- •To not be forgot or alienated by my family and friends.Suggested by @RStrout
- •A new & better job.Suggested by @jpbateson
- •A fully furnished beach house.Suggested by @estherlimtf
- •My boyfriend of 7 years to ask me to marry himSuggested by @penguinchrissy
- •A pony.Suggested by @denesha
- •A jobSuggested by @crackdkettle
- •A unicornA real one and metaphoricalSuggested by @kate81
- •A vacant studio apartment in New York City (Astoria) to rent that is both in my price range and will allow a couple to live there.With a dece kitchen (I'll take a full size fridge and oven over a dishwasher every day of the week) and enough living space that we don't have to bunk our beds.Suggested by @thecomicswife
- •Enough fame to get me good tickets to Hamilton in the near futureSuggested by @clearcourses
- •A job!Suggested by @evak
- •For someone to reply to my applications- not even to be invited for an interview. Just someone saying "I read it. Sorry but no."Suggested by @mariasweetmilk