Favourite Dog Breeds, Ranked 😜😜😜
I'm not a monster, I promise. @LizDawson you are a traitor 😘
- •SnoopyHe's a writer! So duh. Also he's cute and in a book so he can't jump up and sniff and lick me or wake me up by barking or bring germs into my house.
- •Dogs on screensBecause they're cute (again: I'm not a monster) and at a safe distance and they can't jump up and lick you and get their muddy paws all over you. Also they do funny things sometimes that it's fun to watch.
- •Dogs in booksBecause they can't jump up and lick you and get their muddy paws all over you. Or wake you up by barking. But when you have a dog in a book they're probably going to die and that'll be super sad so I brace myself all the way through the book that something bad is going to happen to the dog and I'll be sad (see! Not a monster!)
- •The dogs the man I love hasThere's some equation in there about the friends of my friends...
- •The dog that @LizDawson will eventually leave me for