FAVOURITE 🇬🇧 PANCAKE (KIND OF LIKE CREPE) TOPPINGS
Today is Pancake Day in the UK. I miss it. I used to have parties where people would bring all kinds of savoury and sweet toppings and we would make a ton of batter and eat till it was all gone. (Our pancakes are more like crepes.) @alexim and other Brits, what are your favourite toppings?
- •You can't beat chocolate and banana.
- •Brits love lemon and sugar with their pancakes.
- •Growing up with my French mother, plain sugar was what we had and it's still what I like best.
- •Ham and cheese. Also a magical combination.
- •Not as good as strawberries and bananas though.
- •Blueberry and syrupLemon and sugar is usually my #1 but if I'm feeling fancy, I go for this.Suggested by @alexim