FAVOURITE THANKSGIVING SIDE DISHES, RANKED BY A BRIT WHO IS PERMANENTLY CONFUSED ABOUT THIS HOLIDAY
- •Chipolatas wrapped in bacon
- •Roast potatoes
- •Second helping of roast potatoes
- •Third helping of roast potatoes
- •So, like, even though there's turkey and stuffing and overeating and Christmas music and sales the next day and everyone is with their families it's not Christmas?
- •There's no chipolatas wrapped in bacon?
- •What is the point of life without chipolatas wrapped in bacon?
- •I weep for you, roast potatoes.