FEATURES I WISH THIS APP HAD BUT IT PROBABLY DOES AND I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT?
Help me, @list!
- •A way to search for lists that other people can add to (what are those called anyway)
- •A way to manage multiple TheListApp accounts without logging out and back in
- •Why do some lists have a + sign but then when you go to add to them there's nowhere to do it?
- •A way to find all the people looking for book recommendations so I can help them out!
- •A way to pin lists or move them around so that certain ones appear at the top of my profile
- •The ability to like individual items on a list
- •The ability to make some lists private or even just visible to a few people so my roommate and I can do things like list what we want for dinner etc
- •Hashtags or some other easy way of finding people listing similar things to me
- •A way to invite specific people on Facebook or Twitter to the app (not just by email or text)
- •A way to divide up contacts by list, like on Twitter - so you can choose to see only news outlets, only IRL friends, at one time if you want to
- •Suggestions of whom (and PLEASE let's have whom and not who, which is grammatically incorrect) to follow based on people you like - I'd like to find book bloggers and food bloggers on here :)