HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIST APP, AND THANKS FOR _____
On 14th October 2015, I was home sick from my thankless internship and scrolling through Twitter when I saw a tweet from @bjnovak about this new @list app thingy. Well, I like lists, I like apps, and I like BJ, so I downloaded it and fell in love. Thanks for making @list for us, @dev, @bjnovak, @Nicholas and everyone else! And for...
- •Giving me a new outlet for creativity and different way to think about writing
- •Introducing me to new friends
- •Feeding my narcissistic need for approval and love from strangersWhat? We're all about being open and honest here, might as well own it...
- •A graphically stylish way to catalogue my thoughts and share them in a way that's not horrifying like the Stickies app on my desktop, which has always made people shriek and recoil, not necessarily in that order.ls fr th mmrsSuggested by @cinderstina
- •Creating my personal thought catalog.while tossing out random bon mots and hoping for an occasional bullseye. 🎯Suggested by @angela3950
- •A group of strangers who've become a community. I never expected to make close friends through this app, but I have, and my life is richer for it.Suggested by @LizDawson