LESSER KNOWN (or just newer) WISTFUL LOVE SONGS 🎼💕
I listen to a playlist when working on my novel but I'm getting a bit tired of it. Please help me make a new one! The kind of thing/theme/tunes I like are here: https://open.spotify.com/user/1267997317/playlist/0bmyl3dGXPrXdetFSIpeQz and here: https://open.spotify.com/user/1267997317/playlist/7yY9vt4gtL05UsXQE3o1wu. Or, just think Adele.
- •Christina Aguilera - Save Me From MyselfIt's a really sweet song, and I never heard it on the radio or anywhere. I love forgotten songs.Suggested by @Boogie
- •"Souvenirs" by SwitchfootSuggested by @hannah_rachel
- •try your wings by Amel LarrieauxOr anything off of her "Lovely Standards" album. It's wistful, romantic, and sweet in pure jazz fashion.Suggested by @musesofamustardseed
- •Misty Blue by Dorothy MooreSuggested by @Boogie
- •Hmm.. Maybe "Long & Lost" by Florence + the Machine?Or "Wanna Be On Your Mind" by Valerie June, or "Nicest Thing" by Kate Nash.Suggested by @kate_dom
- •Wings by BirdySuggested by @bredee