MY FAVOURITE ACTORS IN ORDER OF HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM
Inspired by @annataylou and in memory of his and my lunch together two years ago today
- •Bradley WhitfordIn The West Wing. Need I say more at this point?
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Studio 60. I loved this show and still mourn its loss.
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Trophy Wife - ridiculously named and sabotaged by its network, this one deserved several seasons. It was smart and funny and the kids were great.
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Little Manhattan. I love this film, with baby Josh Hutcherson, about eleven year olds' first crush. It's sweet and poignant and has great music.
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants - such a villain but so good looking, and such convincing acting that, fun fact, I accidentally bowed my head and closed my eyes when he said grace.
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Adventures in Babysitting. Ridiculous movie in many ways but I love the retro 80s vibes, and who can resist Baby Brad?
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Revenge of the Nerds II - more 80s ridiculousness. But all that hair! (Plus, Brad worked with Tim Busfield on this, which is how he got to be in the A Few Good Men play, which is how he got to be in West Wing.)
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Kate and Leopold. He plays (as is so often the case) a horrible guy but is very easy on the eyes.
- •Bradley WhitfordIn Saving Mr Banks (which was also, because I'm hopelessly behind the times, my introduction to @bjnovak). I thought this film was great and that it was a travesty that it didn't get any Oscar nominations.