People I'd Want to Narrate My Life
Inspired by @Boogie
- •Bradley WhitfordBecause, duh. Also: loveliest voice.
- •Lauren GrahamBecause she's smart and sassy and I've wanted to be best friends with her for years. Also I loved the audio of her latest memoir.
- •Jon FavreauHe could give the words a polish as he goes and make it all a lot funnier. Also: his voice. Plus, I'd probably be sponsored by Blue Apron.
- •BJ NovakFor a lot of the same reasons, plus he's a super engaging reader. And all you List Appers would listen :)
- •Emma StoneI love her. Plus we could sneak in some La La Land songs about reaching for your dreams.
- •Emma ThompsonI love her. And true love lasts a lifetime. She does a great lecture on the importance of tea. Plus: great chemistry with Bradley Whitford, who would at the very least have to narrate the parts where he pops up.