THE FIRST ACCOUNT I FOLLOWED ON LIST APP AND WHY
How about you?
- •They must have been the first suggestion by the List App that I liked (otherwise, surely @bjnovak would be more obvious?!) but what a great suggestion! I love them, have spent many happy hours and much too much money there, and they inspired by my first ever @bookriot post (http://bookriot.com/2015/10/14/on-buying-the-same-book-again-and-again/) They were one of the first New York places I visited during my first time on American soil exactly six years ago - thanks for the suggestion @pwdennis2!
- •Because he invited me and he's my pal and he's the bestest.Suggested by @gwcoffey
- •@TheOnion because I thought this would be the perfect Onion platform. Wish they would post more.Suggested by @christinakc
- •Lured here by her list of Mindy Lahiri's men, so following her seemed the natural first choice.Suggested by @jenniferm
- •Suggested by @jakebrandman
- •@caffrin because she invited me and she's a fantastic writer and advice giverSuggested by @mallofamanda
- •YouRoommate. Too obvious?Suggested by @LizDawson