THINGS THE WEST WING TAUGHT ME
This one is very much a list in progress, and might actually make it to the 99 limit.
- •That French does not have a monopoly on beautiful language - English can be elegant too.Thank you, Aaron Sorkin. I owe my writing career to this realisation, and therefore to you.
- •That a TV show can actually, literally change a person's lifeThe many ways in which it has will be the subject of a future list.
- •Essentially, everything I know about American politics.
- •What post hoc ergo propter hoc means
- •Who Bradley Whitford is and the fact he may be the world's most under-rated actor (and person, but I digress)
- •Who Nelly Bly was
- •That the White House is exempt from OSHA rules
- •That more people get killed by vending machines than by wolf attacks.
- •The Butterball Hotline and its functionsSuggested by @sarahgorman