THIS WAS THE YEAR THAT...
Life is a series of unlikely events, isn't it? Hers certainly is. One unlikely event after another, adding up to a rich, complicated whole. And who knows what's still to come? - Judy Blume
- •I got obsessed with balletReading about it, watching it, and yes, even doing it. I'm very very bad at it, but maybe marginally less bad than I was a year ago?!
- •I finally got the kind of flatmate I've always wanted@LizDawson is fun and sociable and supportive and lovely and an excellent listener. I love living with her!
- •I met Martin SheenThe last of the major West Wing actors on my bingo card. And he is such a great guy.
- •I graduated with my MFA in Creative Writing.
- •I got an agent!One giant step closer to the publication dream.
- •I became friends with someone I really admire
- •Then promptly ruined that friendship
- •I got serious about seeing more plays
- •I started taking acting lessons?! And found myself enjoying it?!I know, I'm as confused as you are.
- •I became a @bookriot contributorLiving the book nerd dream!
- •I joined the List App!Life will never be the same.