THIS YEAR'S CHRISTMAS CRACKER JOKES
A major part of the British celebration of Christmas is crackers: you pull them apart before lunch, don the paper hat inside, marvel at the useless toy/gadget you get as a present, and groan at the terrible joke slipped inside the cracker. Such as:
- •Where should a dressmaker build her house?On the outskirts.
- •What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?Claustrophobia.
- •What did the frog say when he saw all the books in the library?Read it! Read it! Read it!
- •What's furry and minty?A polo bearSuggested by @estherlimtf
- •What does Dracula use when he gets a cough?Cough-in dropsSuggested by @estherlimtf
- •I don't trust my doctor, all his patients are sick!My sister's boyfriend got this in his cracker and thought it was hilarious. 😒Suggested by @barefootmeds
- •What did the angry snowman say to the carrot?Get out of my face!Suggested by @alexim
- •What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?A stickSuggested by @victoriaedel