7 Cures for Your Book Hangover
We've all been there--a book is so good that you can't red after it. What to do?
- •Hair of the dogRe-read a book you already love.
- •Watch TV or movies you know you love.Just keep the good vibes going.
- •Change formats!If the book you're hungover from was a novel, pick up a comic or try a memoir on audio.
- •Ask a bookseller or librarian about their favorites.Don't tell them about yours! To cure a book hangover, you need to step out of your own wheelhouse.
- •Ask the Internet!This is what bookish Twitter was made for.
- •Read a little bit of a lot of books.Like, just the first page or first chapter. Keep going until something sticks.
- •Take a break.Go for a walk. Go to the bar. Go hang out with friends. Sometimes you need to just let the book have its hold on you.