Laws of Reading You Can Totally Break
By Kelly Jensen: http://goo.gl/K9k0w0
- •Destroying books for art is okay.You buy the book, you get to choose how you use the book.
- •You can watch the movie first.You don't owe it to anyone to read a book because it's been made into a movie. Sometimes the movie is satisfying in its own right.
- •You don't need to find a lesson in your reading.It's okay to read for no other reason than to enjoy the book. Fun is okay!
- •You can enjoy not reading.Embrace the Netflix marathon when it comes for you.
- •There are no "guilty pleasures."If something brings you pleasure in your reading life, there's nothing to feel guilty about.