Favorite Lines From Book Riot Live Podcasts
It makes me feel like I was there among the awesomeness!
- •Amazon, am I right?
- •Book IKEA - you have to assemble your own book. It takes you like 6 hours and there's a bunch of pages missing at the end.
- •I might break up with you if you ask Marilynne Robinson to wash your car.
- •You've gotta cuss-and-sex-and-stuff for Cheryl Strayed.
- •These dudes are talking about books in their tight little football pants.
- •I guess it's an island, so everything is a moat.
- •Look at the beautiful nerds! They're googling!
- •Through their grief and disbelief, lessons are learned - like don't forget to sponge up your dad.
- •Stalking is so much cuter in fiction.