Things I Am Not Allowed to Buy in 2016
In an effort to de-clutter my life and save some goddamn money, I have come up with a list of things that I should not spend any money on in 2016.
- •Any shampoo or conditioners.I have four sets of shamditioners and it will most likely take a full year through to get through all of them. Until then, NO MORE.
- •Facial cleansers or scrubsI have maybe 12 bottles at last count. Even if I washed my face three times a day every day for the next 365 days, I would probably still have 6 bottles left.
- •Any more subscription servicesWill my life be more fulfilling if I can watch Penny Dreadful or buy or read more books via Kindle Unlimited or own more beauty products in trial sizes? The answer is probably no. I think.
- •Cat toysMiki hates everything that isn't a ball or laser. Deal with it.
- •Mini appliances i don't know how to take care ofLast year's impulse purchases: two humidifiers, a magic bullet blender, fan heater, cheap food processor, and my cast iron skillet. Sigh.
- •Lip balmsAnd glosses and sticks. Why? Because I don't wear any of them ever.
- •Kate SpadeI love you Kate but good God how many more pairs of earrings bags shoes phone cases and stationery can a girl buy?
- •BrasMy goal is to wear every bra I own this year. Will I succeed? Doubtful.
- •There are so many other things that I'll probably add to this list as the year goes on.