GIFT WISH LIST
If we're not gonna use this app to make a holiday gift wish list, then what's even the point?
- •Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End - Atul GawandeI read his book 'Better' a few years ago, and it captivated me. I saw 'Being Mortal' in my campus bookstore, and immediately knew it'd be a good read.
- •Becoming Beyoncé: The Untold Story - J. Randy TaraborrelliI'm obsessed with Beyoncé, and this seems like a great book to sink my teeth into
- •Modern Romance - Aziz AnsariI feel like this would be a very relatable and funny book. Plus, I'd love to know more about modern dating because hey, I'll take all the help I can get 😏😂
- •Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking - Susan CainMy best friend recommended this book to me, and as a self proclaimed introvert, I think I would learn a lot about myself from this
- •The Mindy Project pencilsI rarely ever write with pencils, but if I had these, I probably would... Or just put them in a jar as a nice, colorful decoration 😝
- •Tim's Sour Cream & Onion chipsYou can buy them by the case 🙌🏻 I'm buying these regardless lol
- •A sweaterAny sweater will literally do. I love sweaters, I wish my closet was just sweaters
- •A plaid or checkered coat/cardiganI rarely ever have the need to wear coats, but when it gets really cold (for LA standards), a printed coat is just what I need
- •Tea Infuser CupI love tea, so this is the perfect gadget. It has double walls so you're not burning your hand, holding your cup of tea. And it helps you brew tea with its little strainer and lid for the leaves
- •Why Not Me? iPhone 6 case