JOBS AND CAREERS I'D LIKE TO HAVE
I'd love to be many things, but I don't have the means, dedication, passion, and/or knowledge for them at this point in my life, unfortunately (or am I too pessimistic? Lol)
- •Comedy writerI think being a comedy writer is where it's at right now, and it's such a cool thing to do. I truly admire comedy writers. However, I cannot be purposefully funny in real life, let alone write jokes/funny situations and plot lines
- •Fashion bloggerI don't have the wardrobe or the money for this, so it's a lose-lose situation
- •A member of a TV production crewI think the way televisions shows are made is such a magical thing, and it would be a wonderful experience to be a part of that
- •Someone with a PhDI just don't have the patience to spend 4+ years on research, conferences, dissertations, etc. I don't think I have it in me to devote my life to it, despite it having some major bragging rights
- •Human Resources representativeFor about 2 years, it sounded great, interesting and like something I could seriously see myself doing, but after taking a course about it in school, I'm so turned off by it. I am literally Michael Scott when it comes to my feelings on a career in HR
- •ActorActing looks difficult, I'm not gonna lie. Like, people dedicate their life to this craft, and it seems intimidating. But I mostly want to be an actor, so I can at least have the chance of working with Chris Messina lol
- •Fashion designerI've always loved fashion and clothes, but I have like zero creativity or the necessary skills 😝
- •CoderCoding looks really cool, and how awesome is it to say that you made your own app?! But I just don't have the brain for computer sciences, programming and the like.
- •PharmacistOne of my good family friends is a pharmacist, and she loves her job. I've actually wanted to be a pharmacist for a long time, but biochemistry and organic chemistry, etc, is something I can't get on board with. I did well in organic chem in high school and I liked it, but that's just high school. College bio and chemistry are not for the faint hearted
- •Food CriticEating food and talking about the flavors, etc, is like my favorite thing to do, but how does one even get in this business??? It's all very mysterious
- •PhotographerAm I seriously interested in it, or do I just think I am because of Instagram???
- •Beyoncé's back up dancerWhenever I watch a Beyoncé performance, I watch her back up dancers as much as I watch Beyoncé. Most of the choreography looks so badass and I wish I had moves, but I cannot dance to save my life. I have such bad coordination and zero awareness of where my limbs are flailing about
- •Uber driverI actually think this is something I can do. I love to drive and I'm really good at directions and reading maps. I might actually be an Uber driver if all else fails, I'm not even kidding