MY FAVORITE THINGS FROM WORK, RANKED
My favorite things also contain some Mendocino Farms secrets, so you're welcome 😏
- 1.DegreaserThis high powered solution will remove literally every stain off your stainless steel and marble counter tops, it is magic (aka chemistry, but you get it). I once degreased our entire patio of marble counter topped tables. My managers didn't even ask me to do it, I love the degreaser that much.
- 2.Herb aioliIt's like butter's equally hot brother. Just give me some herb aioli and a slice of toasted rustic white bread, and I will be happy.
- 3.Honey roasted almondsPerfectly sweet
- 4.QuesadillasOkay, don't tell anyone I told you, but YOU CAN GET A QUESADILLA AT MENDO! But the quality of the quesadilla will depend entirely on the back of house kitchen staff. Some will make them and it'll be just okay, but when someone who knows what they're doing makes you one, it's game over. At our location, it's Guillermo. He's the sweetest guy, he makes the tortilla golden brown and crisp, grill the chicken, onions and everything to perfection. He's the quesadilla master.
- 5.Chicken tortilla soup, jacked upThe chicken tortilla soup is the most popular among team members, and here's why. Rather than eating the basic (but still delicious) version of it, which is just the soup and chicken, we "jack it up." We sprinkle in some cilantro and cotija cheese, toss some tortilla strips in there, and top it off with sliced avocado. It's everything you've ever wanted in a soup.
- 6.Cream of tomato soupIt's comfort in a bowl (or cup haha)! And if you want, get some toasted rustic white bread on the side (or politely ask for some bread ends), so you can dip your bread into the soup!