SLANG THAT I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AND HAD TO URBAN DICTIONARY
I'm a 20 year old who's not with the times. Here are my initial reactions to them.
- •TL;DREhhh??? What??? What's the semi-colon there for? Is this a technological term?!
- •Truffle butterIS THIS REGULAR BUTTER INFUSED WITH EXPENSIVE TRUFFLES FROM ITALY OR FRANCE OR WHEREVER??
- •StanWho's Stan and why is everyone talking about him?
- •LitDid someone catch on fire???? 😱😱😱
- •LRTUmmmm... What about a retweet?
- •Bye FeliciaWho's Felicia? Where did she come from? Where is she going??
- •Bonus: FLOTUS and POTUSNot slang, but it took me forever to connect the First Lady/President of the United States to these abbreviations 😁