THE WORST QUALITIES ABOUT EACH OF MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS
My mom and I were talking earlier tonight about some of my family members, and it reminded me of the list @smirthnut posted, so I had to do the same (because I'm horrible, and I hate everyone 😂)
- •MomMy mom is the best, she's always right, she's so selfless, and she's my favorite person, but I don't like how she explains things in extreme detail even after I tell her I understand what she's saying. She also curses like a sailor when she's upset. It's not even a negative trait, but it's so jarring and funny because she rolls her eyes when she does, and she has a Chinese accent. She's has no shame in her shade game. I realized I mostly said positive things, but whatever, I love my mom.
- •DadHe's very hypocritical, always telling my sister and me to help my mom when he doesn't do shit. Yeah, I said it lol. Plus, he's not very generous. He likes to receive help, but doesn't like to give it, even to his immediate family.
- •SisterShe has a bad temper. You never know how she's going to react to something, so I just try not to tell her things that could make her mad, because when she gets mad, she gets MAD. She will probably punch you out.
- •Aunt - my dad's older sisterMuch like my dad, she doesn't like to help people. She takes advantage of her friends, but never gives anything back to them like pay them back for gas or something. Plus she's creepy AF and ALWAYS talks about God and Jesus. Like, you do you, you believe in whatever religion you like, but please don't make it about Catholicism in literally every single conversation you have. It's just annoying.
- •Aunt - my mom's older sisterShe has horrible dental hygiene.
- •Cousin - my mom's younger brother's sonHe constantly spends money, but doesn't work for it. He's lazy, doesn't work hard in school, and he spends his parents' money like 💸💸💸💸
- •Cousin - my mom's older sister's sonHe's so arrogant. He's a taxi driver in Hong Kong, and he's here in the States for a few months, and he thinks he just knows everything about driving in LA, like 🖐🏻You may know how to drive in HK, but this is LA, it's just different. Also, before he came here, I have never talked to him, etc, so he doesn't know me. The one day we hang out, he has the audacity to critique my driving, like who do you think you are?🖐🏻My mom later told me he's a horrible driver, so I feel a little vindicated.