THINGS I'VE LOST THIS WEEK
- •$7It slipped out of my pocket.. I should listen to my mom when she says, "don't put money in your pocket!"
- •EyelinerI had it last Thursday and it was the last time I saw it. But I found the eyeliner cap and not the eyeliner itself, so I don't know what happened here
- •The cross body bag I got for my birthdayMy mom "thinks" she threw it out 😭😭😭😭 I can't find it anywhere and it makes me sad because it was a gift. And now I don't have a cross body bag when I need one
- •$200 fixing my laptopI didn't lose $200 like I lost my $7, but it's just a huge hit to my wallet, and that doesn't make me very happy, so.. 😔
- •One of my gold stacking ringsI left two of them on top of a book on my nightstand, and I forgot they were there, so when I picked up the book, the rings fell. I found one, but the other went under my bed, which is a cluttered mess, so I'm just procrastinating on finding it 😁 Side note/Shameless plug: These rings are from Ann Revere Jewelry, and Allie, the owner, is super sweet. Check out her stuff @ annreverejewelry.com 😊 The quality is great, so the jewelry lasts, and free shipping!!