HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GHOST? 👻
I used to live in Providence, Rhode Island and it's a weird and spooky town, home to stories by HP Lovecraft. Always loved trading ghost stories with friends. Got any?
- •phantom horse-drawn carriageanyone who lived on Benefit St. has had the experience of hearing a horse clop down the street. But there was no horse.
- •old lady on the bedmy husband @mesten and I both saw an old lady sitting on the corner of our bed once long enough to have a whole freaked out conversation about it. there was no old lady.
- •phantom runnerout of the corner of your eye, you see someone running right at you, and just as you try to react, you realize: there is no runner.
- •my niecenot quite a ghost story but when my niece was like 4 years old she slipped into the role of her deceased great grandmother & said to her mom "remember when you were my granddaughter and I was nanny's mother?" I wasn't there but I want to say she then offered her a butterfinger which is like totally like a great gran imo
- •My grandfather; story here: LET ME TELL YOU A GHOST STORY 👻Suggested by @kcupcaker