IDEAS I WON'T EXECUTE
all yours for the taking
- •installing clear, resin casts of phones in empty public pay phone stalls - the ghosts of what used to be theretoo much work
- •a "reasons why my son is crying" style blog shaming myself for the stupid reasons I get upsetthe world doesn't need this
- •adult ballet for beginnersexercising with other people is the worst. if there were a way to do this affordably, privately, and like 5 minutes from my house, I'd almost do it.
- •moving all my stuff out of my house, remodeling it and then moving back intv shows make this look easy and fast, and even potentially cheap. also I really need to do this for my sanity. it would, in reality, be none of these things and would probably make me lose my mind completely.
- •pet duckI used to volunteer at a wildlife rehabilitation center and care of the ducks was a convincing argument for having a pet duck.
- •reading the full list of 1001 books to read before you die by Peter BoxallI'm trying, but at this rate, I'm dying first
- •staying at the ice hotelI've thought of doing this for years. then, last year, saw it on Groupon!!! which tells me that no one actually ends up doing this
- •learning to curla merger of one of my favorite things: Swiffering, with one of my least favorite things: sports