LISTS I WILL NEVER, EVER WRITE
requested by @wonderlilly - I have a million ideas for lists that I will never write, mostly because they're a bummer
- •let me tell you about hearing lossit's like becoming a ghost while you're still alive and it's awful.
- •is this a dog or a cat??This was an ad I was shown on myfitnesspal (?????) i've been wondering about this, and her eyeshadow choice, all week
- •things I want — but don't actually want — but i look at on Amazon a lot1. trampoline, 2. hot tub, 3.
- •pets I'd keep and whymost, if not all of them. it would become very Bubba Gumpish if I wrote this list
- •People I have a lower opinion of after having met them and whythe world doesn't need to know this really and I hopefully have better things to do with my time
- •things that keep me up at nightworries about money and time and my parents, usually
- •how it feels to be a person with a long memorysometimes it's like i lived another life that no one else knows about because they don't remember our shared experiences
- •sad and mean things people have said to methis is related to the last list. honestly I wish I had a worse memory for things like this
- •times I thought I was eating vegetarian food but there was meat in itmajor source of anxiety and mistrust and sadness and also related to memory because I can remember every time it's happened
- •open letter to my first serious boyfriendi cringe, still, to this day
- •subjects I don't care about and don't want to hear about and you can keep it to yourselfdon't want to offend anyone but I have some thoughts on this
- •unflattering photos of people I don't likeI think it's kind of funny but someone could easily do the same to me and I'd be so sad. FYI I have nothing for or against mr. bean
- •why you shouldn't be an artist for a livingpeople don't want to hear this, but like most creative careers, it's much harder than it seems and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who feels they have options. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ believe in your dreams*!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️ * don't
- •pretty much anything that is negative but not actionablethat stuff can stay in the deep recesses of my mind from which only therapy can excavate it