Inspired by @zoe
- •good candidate for running away and joining the circusif the circus wasn't some creepy bullshit 🐘
- •most likely to pick up an injured batI did, once, when I was a kid, and my mom slapped it out of my bare hands like she couldn't believe she had anything to do with me as a person. btw I don't blame her.
- •belonging nowheremiddle eastern but also Midwestern. I grew up in suburban Chicagoland where nobody but teachers treated me with ANYTHING resembling kindness, I assume because I looked different and had a foreign family, and it made me a weird kid who wasn't invited to anyone's birthday parties, but now I'm glad that I had that experience because weird kids make everything good in our world and have real souls.
- •always up for ice cream or a nighttime summer bike ride🍦 🚴🏽
- •frequently wondering if butterflies are ok with their inability to fly in a straight line or totally annoyed by it🌾
- •tiredbecause of so many things, including an increasing lack of faith in our world, but also tired from an actual lack of sleep
- •looking forward to the invisibility afforded by aginghalfway there 💅🏽
- •over itmost of it anyway