THINGS I SAW UNDERWATER TODAY
we saw some really cool things underwater today
- •so I drew them in my sketchbook
- •we are in a magical place with @linz904it almost didn't happen because I've had a serious flu.
- •we went snorkeling because it seemed like a fun thing to do
- •it was!!!!!
- •we saw:
- •sea turtles!flying underwater, eating some shrubby looking stuff
- •brainy looking coral and a million sea urchinslots of other cool kinds of coral, too
- •sea cucumbers!!!big ones!
- •a palm flower sort of looking thing that we put on a post a couple hundred feet from the shore
- •tropical fish
- •an area so dense with fish, I called it "fish land"
- •it's been a very good day