Best 10 Sitcoms
My fav sitcoms of all time (what do you think of my list?)
- •SeinfeldThe comedy that changed everything.
- •HoneymoonersThe first great and possibly most influential sitcom of all time. Gleason and Carney are my fav duo in TV history.
- •Curb your EnthusiasmLarry David's curb is even better than his first sitcom Seinfeld.
- •The Office(U.S.)Never get tired of watching Carrell and company. Brilliant!
- •All in the familyOne of kind. Never see something this courageous on TV again.
- •TaxiLouie DePalma played by Danny DeVito makes this show a must see even today. Might be the funniest character I've ever seen.
- •How I met your motherOriginal and amazing from first to last episode.
- •FriendsMy comfort food show. Always puts a smile on face.
- •CheersLoved it. The cast felt like family.
- •FrazierGreat spin-off