THE SEVEN MOST EMBARRASSING THINGS THAT HAPPEN LIVING IN THE ROOM ABOVE BOBBY
You ready to go for that drive?
- 1.Crying Himself to SleepSometimes while on List App late at night making lists of my many friends and lovers, I hear weeping coming from downstairs. I suspected Branden at first but he was in the other room reminding Matt Paris that "1951 will be remembered as the year Jimmy Mako terrorized New York City."
- 2.Hamilton Cast RecordingLook, I love Hamilton just as much as the next guy. But I didn't realize that having Bobby as a downstairs neighbor meant that I should be expecting a personal Hamilton concert every time I didn't want one.
- 3.Vietnam FlashbacksI haven't slept through the night since I've been back in the states. Twice, sometimes three times a night, I find myself jolting awake laying in a puddle of my own sweat. I try to keep from screaming but I know that Bobby can hear me.
- 4.Matt Paris Love LettersWhen I found out that the guys were moving in downstairs, I saw it as the perfect opportunity to let Matt Paris know how I really feel about him. I'd recite love letters into the floorboards while playing "The Only Exception" on repeat. It wasn't until the third week of school that I realized Bobby lived beneath me, not Matt.
- 5.IBSIt's actually something I've been dealing with for a while now. The smell is rather nauseating. There's no way it doesn't leak downstairs.
- 6.Our SongTaylor Swift really found success with this tune. Considerably one of her most country songs, it tells a swell story and, of course, catches the ear right away.
- 7.So close yet so far awayKnowing that he'll never be yours. "Always ten feet below. "