THEATRE DEPARTMENT PARTY THEMES THAT HAVEN'T BEEN UTILIZED YET
- •Drive-in Movie NightEveryone parks their car in the front yard and watches Flashdance on a huge projection screen at the demolition site that used to be Thomas's house.
- •Business in the front, Party in the backUpon entering the house, you will find yourself in a lobby resembling that of a DMV. Take a number, grab a seat, and wait for your name to be called. Once you're called, you will need to present 2 valid forms of identification. That's when you'll be asked to provide a urine sample. It's simply procedural. After filling the 43 pages of paperwork, you will either be allowed to go to the party in the backyard or you'll be escorted out by the bouncer.
- •Everyone comes dressed as Joey CassebWe don't act like Joey. We don't talk like Joey. We don't even acknowledge the fact that we're all dressed like him.
- •No way, Jose!!If your name is Jose, you are not allowed at the party.
- •Shots FiredPlay re-runs of The Apprentice and take a shot every time someone gets fired.
- •Come dressed as your favorite character from The Light in the PiazzaNo repeats.
- •Take that, Alex MichellWe convince Alex to throw the party of a lifetime. Music, kegs, a Dance Dance Revolution machine. Like, everyone who's anyone who isn't already on the pier would want to go to this party. And we invite the entire university to this party. Alex is SO excited for this party. But what he doesn't know is that we told everyone that the party was cancelled. Alex spends the night all alone dancing to K-Pop on DDR.