Feast for the eyes
10 of my favorite food pictures and why I took them
- •Cherry Jones pizza at Paulie Gee's in Greenpoint NY. The lighting is terrible. Slightly out of focus. But I loved it so much that I needed to document it.
- •My all time favorite treat. I gorge myself on them. Absurdly delicious.
- •Dole Whip.
- •One of my first ramen experiences that didn't involve a powder pack
- •A family tradition. Freshly popped popcorn on a hot fudge sundae.
- •Eggs Benedict. I love it in all variations and will order it any chance I get
- •Chicken and Waffles on a brunch crawl in Pittsburgh. Lord yes.
- •Bacon bacon bacon
- •Apparently the waffle iron makes everything more delicious
- •Raspberry tiramisu with fresh berries, chambord, and sugared almonds. One of the best birthday desserts ever.