Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Prom?Went on a retreat with some friends in the woods. Found this and asked Lauren (my wife) if she was interested
- •SelfieWent to Cavs game with mom and the 2 Lauren Buescher's
- •Bone BrothIndulged in some bone broths
My favorite Cleveland beers (in no particular order)
- •Conway's Irish AleMade by Great Lakes Brewing Co. in Ohio City. This is a seasonal beer that only comes out during the first quarter of every year. It's slightly sweet and very malty. My favorite from Great Lakes Brewery
- •Prosperity WheatMade by Market Garden Brewery in Ohio City. Delicious wheat beer for hot summer weather - has some orange fruity flavor (similar to Blue Moon if you're unfamiliar)
- •Holly Jolly Christmas AleMade by Fat Head's Brewery in North Olmstead. Released during the holidays this beer has all the good Xmas flavors you want - ginger, cinnamon, etc.
My favorite Cleveland food staples (in no particular order)
- •Sokolowski'sHeavy Eastern European food served family style - think stuffed cabbage, pierogis, & chicken paprikash (my favorite).
- •Melt Bar & GrilledGIANT grilled cheese sandwiches done 50 different ways. My favorite was a seasonal special called the Ninja Turtle that had pizza rolls in a pesto sauce.
- •Happy DogTake your standard hot dog, french fries, and tater tots - and put ANYTHING on them. The list of toppings has about 100 different topping options. My favorite is a dog with chorizo chili, Momocho hot sauce, and cheese - with fries with a fried egg on them