SEVEN GREAT QUOTES FROM THE LATE JOHN TEMPLETON
(The investor I most admire)
- •Bull markets are born in pessimism, grow on scepticism, mature on optimism and die on euphoria.
- •The stock market is not a casino, but if you move in and out of stocks every time they move a point or two, or if you continually sell short… or deal only in options…or trade in futures…the market will be your casino. And, like most gamblers, you may lose eventually—or frequently.
- •If you begin with a prayer, you can think more clearly and make fewer mistakes.
- •An investor who has all the answers doesn’t even understand all the questions.
- •Unfortunately, too often people focus on the negatives and lose sight of the multitude of blessings that surround us and the limitless potential that exists for the future.
- •Do your homework