Tom Hanks Movies
Let the controversy begin...
- •Forrest GumpFuck you if you can't find something in this movie that punches you right in the feels.
- •Apollo 13Wheelhouse 90s Hanks. Tom + Historical non-fiction = home run.
- •That Thing You Do90s bias again. Directorial debut of our hero, as he plays second fiddle to Oneders. Classic send up of 60s Rock.
- •Toy Story (trilogy)Who does Pixar choose to launch their brand? You guessed it...America's best friend, Tom Hanks. Sadly, Tim Allen's career did not age like the fine wine that is Hanx...
- •Bridge of SpiesThat's right! A dark horse coming in at the 5 spot. Hanks and Rylance own their scenes together is this not so surprisingly well crafted Spielberg spy drama.