HOW TO BE MY DAD (CAMPING EDITION)
- •refuse to let anyone help you pack the car
- •wear this hat(not sure if ironic)
- •roast marshmallow on piece of kindling despite available metal alternativesdeclare it "artisanal s'more"
- •consume approx. 420 roasted almonds
- •mimic bird calls at random
- •refer to anyone/everyone as "skippy" regardless of age/genderexamples: "you're looking a little red there, skippy" "hey skippy, I think that's your last barbecue chip for tonight" (to the dog, almost getting hit by a bike) "watch it, skippy"