THE BEST THINGS NOT TO DO ON PUBLIC TRANSIT
Bus etiquette is such a touchy subject. Follow these tips to improve everyone's public transit experience
- •Wake up the old man who has fallen asleep on your left shoulderSure he's drooling on your new jacket from h&m but catching a few z's is something we all wish we could do. Don't deprive him.
- •Hold on to the bar for stabilityJust rely on the people around you to hold you up!
- •Use headphonesYou know you have a better musical taste than everybody on the bus anyway. Just hook up to your Bluetooth speaker. Nobody will mind, I promise.
- •Use a lid for your Tim Hortons double double.Combine this with list item number 2 to really get the party started
- •Chew your gum with your mouth closedMost transit users are super curious about what flavour you're chewing. It's a jealousy thing. Just chew in a really exaggerated way and blow out so it gives people a better chance to guess if you're chewing juicy fruit or trident tropical
- •Wear deodorantI heard that it attracts mosquitos, and mosquitos spread malaria. Do everybody a favour and keep malaria out of your transit system
- •Forget anything at homeJust throw everything that you might need in one of these puppies and take up the wheelchair spot