Into it! Summer Edition
These are the things I'm super into this summer.
- •Anything that keeps me from sweating my skin off.Includes fans that plug in your phone, ice pops, ice cream, AC, cold water, etc.
- •That stupid Rolex song.Gah, I know. It's so dumb. But it's so catchy. And the man has a goal he wants to achieve. I appreciate tangible goals and results.
- •The Bachelorette.Rachel is the best Bachelorette they've had, she has some serious eye candy on her season, and she's an inspiring boss lady who tells it like it is. I'm here for it!
- •Bachelor in Paradise!I know, it's trash. I don't give a damn. It's entertaining and I'm glad it didn't get canceled this year.
- •Rose'.Just love me some rose' these days.
- •Wonder Woman.I've been super into anything that promotes female empowerment, call me crazy.
- •Pod Save America.It's one of the only things getting me through this dumpster fire otherwise known as the Trump admin.
- •Game of Thrones!July is GoT month. Can't wait! Love me some Dany.
- •Peach lemonade.When I'm not drinking rose' I'm probably drinking peach lemonade. I'm obsessed with all things peaches.
- •Rompers!I'm always into rompers but really into them during the summer. I wear them as often as I can. They're so comfy!
- •Wearing watches.Trying to be more of a boss lady myself and not be late to things...