Pre-Christmas Things I'm Into
Thought I'd do one of these "things I'm into this week" posts!
- •Leah Remini: Scientology and the aftermathSo I am pretty much obsessed with this show and all things exposing Scientology. It's fascinating. Plus she's fierce and fearless. 2017 role model, y'all!
- •Childish Gambino: Awaken my loveGuys. One of my favorite rappers and all around favorite people made a funky psychedelic r&b album. And he performed one of the tracks on Fallon with glittery pants and no shirt. I think I love this man...
- •Any material to read or listen to that encourages mindfulness and being present.I'm trying to work on this all the time, but the holidays are a bit trying. So trying to devour more of this.
- •Sleep.I'm always into sleep but extra into it knowing the next several days are gonna be bananas.
- •Ferraro Rocher chocolates.I only eat these in December. But when I eat them I don't half ass it. I eat like 1700 of these bad boys.
- •Home Alone and Christmas Vacation.100 percent the 2 best Christmas movies. I watch them multiple times leading up to Christmas.
- •Westworld.Still finishing up this wonderful show. It's been one of the better shows on HBO outside of Thrones.